Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Started Walking our trail...for me

We have a beautiful black top trail in our sub...that starts by our home. It is close to a mile walk...so on Monday I got my shoes on and along with Bob & Bella we all went for a walk. I walked about 30 minutes...felt good...better. The path is beautiful and the weather is great. We walked again on Tuesday...I took along my camera and got some nice pictures of... my walk along the path...it was another beautiful day outside.
I'm trying to eat healthy...we had lunch on the deck today... now back to my project... working on the second board with the...Fancy Pants Line.

The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you...ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in
beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.
FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...