Friday, September 19, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now...the rain is gone






Tuesday...I went to Scrappy Chic looking for a new line by Fancy Pants...and Staci
...um...Staci Compher was there scrappin' and I got to meet her and talk face to face. I first met Staci online through...Two Peas in a Bucket...and noticed she was from home...MICHIGAN...YES! I love her work..it so inspires me...very creative. Then this summer she was published in SOMERSET MEMORIES...and I got a copy...her pages are the best in there. Look into her work and you will also be inspired. My day was so special...because I finally met my online friend..Staci...something I hoped for became a reality. How sweet is that.
The acrylic album she did was...I can see clearly now...which was a song in
1972 by Johnny Nash... do you remember...I was 19...graduated in 71 and had a
1971 SS CHEVELL...silver...with a hand in the back window...2 finger peace sign!
I loved that car...driving around and the radio playing...

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright
Sun-Shiny day.
I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've be praying for
It's gona be be a bright, bright
Sun-Shiny day.
Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothing but blue skies

Looks... like another bright and beautiful day. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh..my gosh you're so sweet!!! it was so good to meet you......and thanks for saying such nice things...hope to bump into you again....or get together to crop before the michigan winter kicks in!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Feedback...