Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's a Beautiful Morning...Rascals 1968






I looked outside today and thought of this song...I was 15 when it was #3 on the charts...I remember singing and dancing to this...
It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhh,
I think I'll go outside for a while.
An jus smile.
Just take in some clean fresh air, boy!
Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine an' you got the time.
It's you chance to wake up and plan another brand new day.
Either way,
It's a beautiful morin', Ahhh,
Each bird keeps singin' his own song.
So long!
I've got to be on my way, now.
Ain't no fun just hangin' around,
I've got to cover ground, you couldn't keep me down.
It just ain't no good if the sun shines
When you're still inside,
Shouldn't hide, still inside, shouldn't hide,
Ahhhh..Oh! Ah, ah, Oh...

Good memories come along with this song...for sure I need this on my playlist.
Have a great day and enjoy the weather it is so beautiful...just look at the sky.

A few more of the 7 gypsies photo carousel...and the new line...The Laundry Line,
let it all hang out. I want to scrap this with the carousel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...