Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rainy Days...I love the rain






I am thankful to say that Corey & his family are safe from Ike...they evacuated last Thursday and are still at a friends home that also lost power... so now they are waiting for news on what they can do next. Come home...to MICHIGAN we say. We would love to see our grand babies, Corey & Heather walk up to our front door. Been thinking of a song....by James Taylor, SHOWER THE PEOPLE...with all the rain we are having. Just shower the people with love and show them the way you feel...You'll feel better right away... Don't take much to do...Sell your pride... They say in every life...They say the rain must fall...Just like pouring rain...Make it rain...Love, love, love is sunshine Oh yes...Make it rain...Yeah, all right... Everybody, everybody... Shower the people you love with love. I remember this from the 70's and I still love this song and the message it has. Enjoy..and listen to it on my Playlist.
So... here are some more of the 7 Gypsies Photo Carousel.
Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...