Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September...summer is almost over






September... I'm loving the weather...this summer has been beautiful. We had some fresh Zucchini from the market and I made Italian Breaded Fried Zucchini with Fontinella Cheese and then a pan of Homemade Zucchini Lasagna. It was delish! I also tried a new recipe with fresh corn on the cob...Grilled Corn Pudding...this was so yummy! I will be adding this to our favorite family recipes.
Bob & I mailed a Birthday Box off to Jameson, who is now 2 and some goodies for Caroline too...also in the box was the project I have so enjoyed scrapping this summer...the
7 gypsies Photo Carousel for Corey & Heather....I love this more than anything I have scrapped. The ideas I have to do with this carousel...are unlimited...when I work on it the ideas just flow.Heather will be adding photos to the empty pages to make it complete. I want one for my home...so I am now scrapping my own. I saw the new line...by 1 of my favorites...My Minds Eye... by Jen Wilson...LAUNDRY LINE, letting it all hang out! I love it...take a peek at it here. So many good products to create great memories with...so I will use a lot of this on my 7 gypsies Carousel.
Enjoy your day...and cook something new & delish and do something thoughtful to make someone smile today.

God has put something noble and good into every heart His hand created.
MARK TWAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...