Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Best Cousins ... My Ya Ya Sisters

Friday... on the spur of the moment I got a phone call from my cousin... Patty and Bev was in town and would stay an extra day if I would come over... it was sweet and special. I spent the day with my cousins...Beverly and Patty. It was good to share and sit and talk together...we are always laughing when we get together. I feel so at home with them... loved and a secure feeling...just like when we were just kids...at Aunt Jean's & Uncle Hillard's home. We all went out to eat with my Mom...the oldest cousin...and then came back to my home and watched a DVD of family photos ...some I've never seen before...from Scotland of my grandparents and my Mom. Patty, is so good making the DVD with the music and all the extras. It was a sweet treat to be together and it did my heart good!

Abundance is . . . laughing with your cousins

getting an unexpected phone call

pouring your heart out to someone who cares

sharing a life long bond of family

drinking hot tea together...since we were kids

just being there for each other

I have the best cousins on the face of this earth...I knew it when I was a little girl...and now I know it even more today. My life has been blessed abundantly...
Thanks...Beverly and Patty.... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...