Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Christmas Wreaths...

At Christmas play and make good cheer
For Christmas comes but once a year.


It's beginning to look like Christmas at home...the wreaths are up for the
Holidays. Bob...got to the Christmas decorations and soon our tree will be up too.
We still have some snow...and it is still very cold. Would be a nice day to make some
homemade...Breadpudding...hmm and a pot of hot tea. I also found a recipe for...
Teanog...I better get to the kitchen and look in my pantry. Have a warm & cozy day
with your loved ones.
I realize more everyday...how much I love my husband, Bob for who he is and I am
so thankful God heard my prayer ... at the age of 7 ... and gave me a good man
to spend my life with ... every day ... in the high and the low times of our
marriage and for such a wonderful family...we are blessed and for all this I am
grateful for all God's loving kindness he gives to us daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...