Friday, December 19, 2008

At home...enjoying the Snow Storm

We are having a snowstorm today...started snowing about 4am and it is 2:30pm
and it is still snowing...it really is so beautiful outside. So knowing the
snow was coming we planned to...yep...work downstairs...DUST CONTROL...again.
I did all the walls and drop ceilings...getting that fine powder off and Bob
is doing all the high ceilings and scrapping off all the drops of drywall mud
on the floor. Lots of work to do before we can paint all the walls...and next
week is Christmas...and we still have to prepare for that. There is no place
like home for the holidays.

Right now... I am making some Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup in my crock pot
and also I have a loaf of Home style White Bread baking in the Bread maker...yum!
When you come upstairs from downstairs...ahhh...the smells are wonderful.
Hope your staying warm and cozy today...Hot Cocoa & Cookies and a good movie
or just catching up with each other. Remember when we were kids...the snowstorms
I remember one in 1964-5...and we had to walk to the store for bread and milk.
The roads were closed down...and some of the drifts were 6 feet tall...man that
was a blast. I still love the snow!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...