Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PAUSE...take time to







October is ... Breast Cancer Awareness Month...It is a good thing to have your yearly mammogram and of course to keep doing your self breast examination.
Take charge of your health ... also our yearly PAP exam/test with your GYN Dr.
Don't we dread that table...ugh! But a few minutes...once a year can save your life.
Remember ... to listen to your body and then act fast to changes that are not normal.
We are worth it ladies to...learn...read...keep up on these important issues that are a part of us every day... to live, laugh & love.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post. I always get my mammogram in October - its my birthday and my gift to myself. Cancer is such an ugly thing and touches everyone in some way.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Feedback...