Sunday, October 12, 2008

My care package...arrived

Abundance is . . .

a care package packed with love on my front porch.

a cup of tea and a moment of quite.

the best ever family homemade cookies.

a good movie and a cozy comforter.

knowing your family is praying for you.


This week my brother mailed me a box of goodies...look at the wonderful goodies Kirk & Jan sent me....ummm I'm really feeling Scottish for sure...The English Tea, and
HOMEMADE...by Kirk...Scottish Shortbread...I can smell the butter! And Jan's famous
Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies....you still have my vote for the walnuts...Then to go along with all that... the movies...The Queen...and The First Wives Club...all I need now is a tea cup! Thanks for all my goodies...Kirk & Jan...and the prayers too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...