Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Caroline ... is 5 today

I remember the day we got the phone call from Corey about the birth of Caroline, his first born child that made him a "Daddy" and would make him a new person in so many wonderful ways and experience now the love of a parent for his child. I could feel
the pure joy & excitement in his voice on the phone with him. Heather was now a "Mommy" and she is a wonderful Mother.
Looking at Caroline...I see my son...in many ways...social, funny, loves family,
determined, and has a lot of energy. Like Heather...she is so sweet, thoughtful,
loving, loves to be home and is so beautiful...and I could go on. I am so thankful for Caroline
blessing our life and touching us with her sweetness...and Caroline can sing too!

Happy Birthday...Sweet Caroline! We love you & miss you! Call us when you open your cards and gifts from Papa & Nana. Eat lots of yummy cake & ice cream...and have a fun
birthday! Kiss & hug Jameson for us...Mommy & Daddy too.

Abundance is ... a card in the mail from Papa & Nana

Abundance is ... licking the beaters.

Abundance is ... the laughter of children.

Abundance is ... family.

abundance is ... is paying attention to the moment here and now.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan.

    So nice to meet you. Happy Birthday Caroline. I LOVE the definitions of abundance... This will make a great layout! I can see that you are right..we do have many things in common!Susan

    ReplyDelete

I Love Feedback...