Friday, February 13, 2009

Cleaning the floors...again

Today on my list...clean floors from all ground in drywall/mud from drywall guys.
You know that movie ...GROUNDHOG DAY...I feel like that doing these floors...like I am stuck and repeat the same day over and over. Most of the cleaning has been by scraping...scrubbing...mopping all by hand...hard and time consuming work. I have never cleaned any floors as much as these floors...and they don't even shine HA!....too much white dust. So today... Bob and I rented a carpet/floor cleaner and I worked for a good 6 hours...just today...and now Bob is down there
scraping and doing some work on getting the floors cleaned up. Never could of done this without the kitchen sink and the water...all the rinsing. It is looking like concrete and not white but gray. I also cleaned an area rug...that was a breeze.
When we get this completed...we can put down Mom's beautiful new area rug for her
bedroom and the the dining and great room.
Look at the floor...the bathroom is now more gray concrete...and the storage room
is white...and still needs cleaned. Saturday...when I wake up... I want this to be done and check it off my list. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...