Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving ... have a blessed day

God, bring to my mind all that I need to be thankful for. I sometimes get so hurried and hassled that I don't still my heart and know You are God and in all my daily
thoughts and needs. So...at this moment I say Thank You, God for most of all loving me at all times...giving me grace daily and for hearing my prayers and blessing my life...but also my children and my grandchildren. You are a faithful God.

Ephesians 5:20



Abundance is ... a Thanksgiving turkey cooking in the oven.

Abundance is ... sleeping in and watching the Thanksgiving Parade in Detroit
feeling like a kid again...waiting for SANTA.

Abundance is ... the arrival of Collin to our family.

Abundance is ... our health and not so much our wealth.

Abundance is ... enjoying being with each other.

Abundance is ... a heart full of thanks for simple pleasures of life.

Abundance is ... our children and wonderful grandchildren.

Have a great day ... take time to remember and recall all we have to be thankful for
on this Thanksgiving Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Feedback...